Page 13 of 305 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #121
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gah.. it is not an horror game... in fact i found Zombies pretty boring and slow, but the graphics were indeed good.

  2. #122
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Currently playing:

    Shenmue II
    SSBM
    PSO eps 1 and 2
    DDRMax
    GGXX
    .hack//mutation

  3. #123
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Xenosaga [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]


    This game kicks other games's asses (*) seriously.


    ---
    (*): With the exception of Xenogears and Grandia II.

  4. #124
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hee hee hee.. yeah, it took me long to beat Code VERONICA, but finally i did it! ^^

    I'm currently playing PSO (a little more than before, because Ryuudo doesn't play that long anymore) i guess that he is getting tired of it, and to tell the truth, PS offline is somewhat boring...

  5. #125
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats with Code Veronica! It's my favorite game (No! I'm not saying that because Steve is in it...really!). =D

    I'm currently trying to gather my courage and play Resident Evil Remake...wah, it's really hard. o_o;

    I just listened to some music from SH3...it's really pretty. It makes me want SH3 more...

  6. #126
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    OCB,d id you play ChronoCross? I think I remember you saying that you did...

    I like it alot so far! I reanmed Serge 'crono' though [img]tongue.gif[/img] , it wouldn't le tme name him: 'Chrono' or 'Crono', so I had ot use all lower case letters.

  7. #127
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    i hate PSO offline, utlimate is so easy >_>

  8. #128
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is a lame thing.... it is like you could not name "Cloud" as "Aerith" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #129
    Inactive Member Allchimistul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2002
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CSTRIKE & NFS

  10. #130
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Chrono Cross
    PSO Eps 1 and 2
    SA [img]biggrin.gif[/img] X
    SSBM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •